Master Airbrush Air Compressor Model TC-06
High Performance 1/4 hp Diaphragm Airbrush Air Compressor
Powerful Diaphragm Compressor! Use for Studios, Workshops and Production!
Maintains a Constant, but adjustable Working Pressure. It provides 70 liters/minute of airflow, so you can easily operate multiple airbrushes.
Supports airbrushing for most:
- Powerful: 1/4 Horsepower; Delivers high air volume (2.5 cfm) and air flow (70 ltrs/min)
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle
- Very High Air Flow: At 70 liters/minute this compressor has nearly twice the air flow compared to similar piston compressors
- Air Control: Provides a constant working air pressure
- Long Life: This diaphragm membrane compressor will have a service life several times longer than a Piston Type
- Maintenance Free: Oil-less diaphram membrane compressor
- Full 2 year warranty, so you can be assured of quality and reliability.
Airbrush types, applications, paint and color media and levels of users from beginner to advanced artists. Suitable for hobbies, crafts, nail art, auto graphics temporary tattoos, tanning, cake decorating, etc...
Model TC-06 Air Compressor Specifications:
- Type: Diaphragm membrane compressor
- Power: 1/4 Horsepower (50 watts); Voltage: 110-120v/60hz (1 phase)
- Speed: 1700 rpm
- Air Delivery: 70 ltrs/minute; 2.5 cfm @ 53 psi
- Working Pressure: 10-50 psi; with working air pressure adjustment valve
- Maximum Pressure: 53 psi (3.5 bar)
- Dimensions: 6.5" h x 4.8" w x 9.5" l; Weight: 9.7 lbs (4.4kg)
- Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: CE; Connections: 1/4" bsp