TCP Global 12" Inflatable World Globes (Set of 3 Designs) - Political, Topographical - Fun & Educational, Learn Earth's Geography
3 Different designs of political and topographical 12" inflatable world globes. Inflatable world globes are a fun and affordable way to provide geography education at home, in the classroom or while they're being used for fun at the beach or in a pool. World globes provide a fun way to introduce kids to geography without intimidating them from learning. They're an exceptional reference tool inside classrooms where they can be displayed or hung from the ceiling. Includes learning activity guide.
Learning Activity Guide
World globes provide a fun way to introduce kids and students to geography without intimidating them from learning. The following activities will help make the learning process easier.
Tossing or spinning the globe: Have students identify the areas where their hands or finger are touching the globe after catching or spinning it.
- Ask, are they touching land or water?
- Have them name the continent or the ocean.
- Have them name a country and do research on the country.
Find the location: Have students find a location that you name.
- Name a continent, ocean, country, city, etc...
- Have them identify the equator and country's that are above or below the equator.
- Have students place stickers on the globe for every location they have identified until the globes are covered with stickers.
Alphabet Toss: Toss or pass the globe between students and have them identify the name of a country, city or state on the globe starting with a specified letter of the alphabet.
Start with "A" and work your way to "Z".
Make your own variations or create additional learning activities: Globes are the perfect way to inspire kids to learn and explore the worlds geography at a very young age.