The Exhaust Extension Hose easily Connects to the backside of Hobby Airbrush Spray Booths. Hose Draws Particles and Vapors through the hose up to 5.6' (67 Inches) away from your Work Environment! Place the 1" High x 9.5" Wide Exhaust Hose Outlet between a Small Window or Door Gap.
Keeps your work environment safer by reducing fumes, particles and hazards when spraying in confined areas.
Installation of the Extension Hose is Easy!
It attaches to the backside fan exhaust port of the booth.
- Simply remove the four screws that hold the fan protection cover on, then reattach the fan cover by putting the
screws through the base piece of the extension hose and the fan protection cover (optional) and screw it back into place.
- Push the flexible hose exhaust sleeve onto the base and tighten the hose clamp to keep it in place.
- Now push fit the rest of the hose and outlet together.
- Extend hose and put exhaust outlet out of your working environment.
Booths the Exhaust Hose Fits:
- Master Airbrush Spray Booth Models B400DC & B420DC
- Paasche Booth Model HB-16-13
- Other Brands that Use this Type of Exhaust Hose