Iwata High Performance Plus HP-C Plus Dual-Action Airbrush with 0.3 mm. Tip and 1/3 oz. Gravity Feed Cup
Renowned as the professionals workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features that include dual-purpose, cutaway ands pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; PTFE needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly.
- A practical choice for most airbrush uses
- Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media
- An airbrush that does it all from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects
- The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes
- Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry
- Replaceable PTFE Needle Packing
- Pre-Set Cut-Away Handle
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
- Paint Reservoir: 1/3 oz. (9 ml) Gravity-Feed Cup
- Nozzle: 0.3 mm. Screw-In Nozzle
- Trigger Action: Dual-Action
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 1 in. (25mm) Round
- 0.2 mm. Nozzle
- Pre-Set Handle
- Single Cut-Away Handle
- Solid Ergonomic Handle
- Crown Cap
Master Airbrush Air Compressor Model TC-828
Professional High Performance Twin Cylinder Piston Airbrush Air Compressor with Air Storage Tank
and Air Pressure Regulator with Gauge & Water Trap Filter
Best performing twin piston compressor anywhere!
It provides an impressive 46 liters/minute of airflow (1.6 cfm's of air volume), so you can operate 2 airbrushes.
Ideally suited for airbrush studios & workshops!
Supports airbrushing for most:
- Powerful: 1/6 Horsepower; Delivers a high air volume (1.6 cfm) and up to 46 liters/minute of airflow, allowing it to easily operate 2 airbrushes
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle
- Precise Air Adjustment: True diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air
- Double Switch for Automatic On/Off Shutoff:
- First Switch Position is Preset for automatic turn on when air tank pressure is below 43 PSI and Preset for automatic turn off when air tank reaches 57 PSI. The reduced running time means there will less motor wear and less heat-related moisture enabling a longer compressor life.
- Second Switch Position allows air tank to reach the maximum pressure of 85 PSI then the Automatic Safety Release Valve releases the excess pressure.
- Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation: Air is drawn from the large air storage tank providing you a constant regulated pressure. There's zero pulsation because air is drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons
- "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Automatically shuts off when not is use
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
- Single Piston Motor: Maintenance free, oil-less and quiet operation (62 db)
- Full 2 year warranty, so you can be assured of quality and reliability.
Airbrush types, applications, paint and color media and levels of users from beginner to advanced artists. Powerful enough to operate low cfm air tools, spray guns and airbrush stations. Suitable for hobbies, crafts, nail art, auto graphics temporary tattoos, tanning, cake decorating, etc...
Model TC-828 Air Compressor Specifications:
- Type: Twin cylinder piston with 0.80 gallon (3.0 liters) air tank
- Power: 1/6 Horsepower; Voltage: 110-120v/60hz
- Air Control: Pressure regulator with gauge & filter; Safety pressure relief valve
- Air Delivery: 40-46 ltrs/minute; 1.6 cfm @ 57 psi
- Working Pressure: 5-57 psi; Auto Stop: at 57 psi; Auto Start: at 43 psi
- Maximum Pressure: Factory preset at 57 psi, without preset control 85 psi
- Dimensions: 13.4" h x 8" w x 12" l; Weight: 13.0 lbs (5.9kg)
- Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: CE; Connections: 1/8 in. bsp