Iwata Eclipse HP-BCS 4200 Dual-Action Airbrush with 0.5 mm. Tip and 2 oz. Siphon Feed Bottle
This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is
well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas.
This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
- Bottom-feed airbrush features a 0.5-mm needle and nozzle combination
- Sets the industry standard for high-performing, general-purpose, high-paint-flow airbrushes
- Versatile, reliable performance this airbrush does it all
- Single Cut-Away Handle
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
- Solvent Resistant O-Ring
- Paint Reservoir: 2 oz. (84 ml) Siphon-Feed Bottle
- Nozzle: 0.5 mm. Drop-In Self-Centering Nozzle
- Trigger Action: Dual-Action
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 2 in. (50mm) Round
- 0.3 mm. Nozzle
- Siphon-Feed Bottle Sets
- Pre-Set Handle
- Single Cut-Away Handle
- Solid Ergonomic Handle
- Crown Cap
Master Airbrush Model TC-326T Cool Runner II Air Compressor with Air Tank
(Superior performance single-piston compressor that runs cool without overheating, which extends the compressors lifespan)
- Professional long life cool running high performance powerful 1/5 horse power single-piston airbrush air compressor with 2 built-in cooling fans, plus a large 3 liter air storage tank that allows constant air pressure and zero pulsation.
- Designed for serious airbrushing, as the two cooling fans allow it to run much cooler for a longer continuous running time without overheating. Has a long duty cycle and the premium rotor windings that increase the lifespan of the compressor.
- Provides precise air adjustment control and clean, dry air because of it's true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and it's water trap filter. Portable, lightweight and compact compressor with a built-in carrying handle.
- Compressor maintains constant air pressure and zero pulsation, because the air is drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons. Features an "air-on-demand system" that automatically shuts off air when not in use. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db).
- Air pressure adjustment range 0 to 57 psi. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. Delivers a high air volume of 0.8 cfm and a high air flow of 25 ltrs/min. Voltage: 110-120v/60hz.