Master Airbrush Cool Runner II Dual Fan Air Tank Compressor System Kit with a Pro Set G222 Gravity Airbrush Kit with 3 Tips (0.2, 0.3 & 0.5mm Needles, Fluid Tips and Air Caps)
Complete System Includes:
- Master Airbrush Model G222 Pro Airbrush Set with 3 Tip Sizes
- The versatile G222 Pro Set includes a Model G22 Master Airbrush Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush that includes all 3 nozzle set sizes (0.2, 0.3 & 0.5 mm needles, fluid tips and air caps) and has a 1/3 oz. gravity fluid cup.
- Includes a airbrush quick disconnect coupler and plug that includes a built-in air flow control valve.
- The 0.2, 0.3 and 0.5mm tips allow this extremely versatile airbrush to be used for extra fine detail spray, overall spray or for 2" wide background spray.
- Great for hobbies, crafts, auto graphics, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, fine art, nail art and more! Airbrush works excellent for most airbrushing applications and also with most types of paint spray media.
- Master Airbrush Model TC-326T Cool Runner II Air Compressor with Air Tank (Superior performance single-piston compressor that runs cool without overheating, which extends the compressors lifespan)
- Professional long life cool running high performance powerful 1/5 horse power single-piston airbrush air compressor with 2 built-in cooling fans, plus a large 3 liter air storage tank that allows constant air pressure and zero pulsation.
- Designed for serious airbrushing, as the two cooling fans allow it to run much cooler for a longer continuous running time without overheating. Has a long duty cycle and the premium rotor windings that increase the lifespan of the compressor.
- Provides precise air adjustment control and clean, dry air because of it's true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and it's water trap filter. Portable, lightweight and compact compressor with a built-in carrying handle.
- Compressor maintains constant air pressure and zero pulsation, because the air is drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons. Features an "air-on-demand system" that automatically shuts off air when not in use. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db).
- Air pressure adjustment range 0 to 57 psi. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. Delivers a high air volume of 0.8 cfm and a high air flow of 25 ltrs/min. Voltage: 110-120v/60hz.
- Air Hose: 6 Foot braided air hose with 1/8" Fittings
- Compressor mounted airbrush holder: Holds 2 airbrushes
- Master Airbrush Quick Start Guide Manual and a Airbrush Resource Center Access Card