Complete Paasche H-SET Airbrush System Includes:
- Paasche H-SET Precision Dual-Action Siphon Feed H Airbrush Set with3 Tips and Braided Airbrush Hose (Includes Factory Warranty)
- Airbrush-Depot Brand Model TC-20T Maintenance Free Air Compressor with Air Tank that has a Automatic On/Off Shutoff, Air Regulator with Gauge & Water Trap Filter (Includes a Full 2 Year Warranty)
The Paasche H Airbrush Set includes:
- H #1 Single-Action Siphon Feed External Mix Airbrush
- #3 and #5 Air cap, Needle, Nozzle Sets
- 6 Foot Braided Air Hose
- Metal Color Cup
- Bottle Assembly
- Bottle w/Cover
- Hanger and Wrenches
- PAASCHE'S 22 Airbrush Lessons Booklet & Parts Sheet
The H AIRBRUSH is Excellent for multiple use: T-Shirt Airbrushing, Taxidermy, Leather Airbrushing, Models, Trains, RC Cars, Ceramics, Graphic Arts, Body Art Tattoos, Cake Decorating, Chip or Ding Repair, and More!
Here's an idea of pattern sizes and which set-ups are best for various fluids:
The H#1 Spray Pattern 1/32"- 1" for Light Fluids
H#3 Spray Pattern 3/64"- 1 1/4" for Medium Fluids
H#5 Spray Pattern 1/16"- 1 1/2" for Heavy Fluids
The recommended air pressure 0.5 to 1 CFM @ 20 to 45 lbs.
Master Airbrush 1/5 HP Cool Runner II Dual Fan Tank Air Compressor Kit Model TC-326T - Professional Single-Piston with 2 Cooling Fans
- Powerful: 1/5 Horsepower; Delivers high air volume (0.8 cfm) and air flow (25 ltrs/min). Single cylinder piston with a large 0.8 gallon (3 liter) air tank.
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db).
- 2 Built-in Cooling Fans: The 2 internal cooling fans allow the compressor motor to run much cooler while it's in use which prolongs the lifespan of the compressor.
- Longer Duty Cycle: Advanced technology motor with premium rotor windings and a longer duty cycle that increases the service life of the compressor.
- Precise Air Adjustment: True diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air.
- Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. This enables a longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture.
- "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Automatically shuts off when not is use.
- Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation: Air is drawn from the large air storage tank providing you a constant regulated pressure and zero pulsation.
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated. Has pop-off pressure relief valve.
- Power: Voltage: 110-120v/60hz; Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: ETL, CE; Connections: 1/8'' bsp
- 6 Foot Braided Air Hose and Dual Airbrush Holder
- Compressor Manual and Airbrush Resource Center Access Card