Master Airbrush Model TC-828 Twin Cylinder Piston Air Compressor with Air Storage Tank. It's ideally suited for airbrush studios & workshops!
- Powerful: 1/4 Horsepower; Delivers a high air volume (1.6 cfm) and up to 46 liters/minute of airflow, allowing it to easily operate 2 airbrushes
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle
- Precise Air Adjustment: True diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and water trap filter that provides precise adjustment of airflow and will ensure clean, dry air
- Double Switch for Automatic On/Off Shutoff:
- First Switch Position is Preset for automatic turn on when air tank pressure is below 43 PSI and Preset for automatic turn off when air tank reaches 57 PSI. The reduced running time means there will less motor wear and less heat-related moisture enabling a longer compressor life.
- Second Switch Position allows air tank to reach the maximum pressure of 85 PSI then the Automatic Safety Release Valve releases the excess pressure.
- Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation: Air is drawn from the large air storage tank providing you a constant regulated pressure. There's zero pulsation because air is drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons
- "Air-On-Demand": Designed to work only when you do, produces full-capacity air on demand. Automatically shuts off when not is use
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
- Twin Piston Motor: Maintenance free, oil-less and quiet operation (62 db)
- Full 2 year warranty, so you can be assured of quality and reliability.
Supports airbrushing for most: Airbrush types, applications, paint and color media and levels of users from beginner to advanced artists. Powerful enough to operate low cfm air tools, spray guns and airbrush stations. Suitable for hobbies, crafts, nail art, auto graphics temporary tattoos, tanning, cake decorating, etc...
Model TC-828 Air Compressor Specifications:
- Type: Twin cylinder piston with 0.80 gallon (3.0 liters) air tank
- Power: 1/4 Horsepower; Voltage: 110-120v/60hz
- Air Control: Pressure regulator with gauge & filter; Safety pressure relief valve
- Air Delivery: 40-46 ltrs/minute; 1.6 cfm @ 57 psi
- Working Pressure: 5-57 psi; Auto Stop: at 57 psi; Auto Start: at 43 psi
- Maximum Pressure: Factory preset at 57 psi, without preset control 85 psi
- Dimensions: 13.4" h x 8" w x 12" l; Weight: 21.0 lbs (8.4kg)
- Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: CE; Connections: 1/8 in. bsp