Master Airbrush Model G24 Airbrush Set Master Performance Multi-Purpose Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush with 2 Screw on Plastic Fluid Cups (3/4 oz. and 1.5 oz.) and a 0.3 mm Needle/Nozzle
User friendly & versatile! Change cup size depending on your needs!
- Great for: sunless tanning, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, hobbies, crafts, auto graphics & more!
- Ideal for beginner to advanced artists and most usage applications or paint spray media
- Fluid control knob for easy fluid adjustment
- Full 1 year warranty
Model G24 Airbrush Specifications:
- Type: Gravity feed with dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Size: 0.3 mm Needle and nozzle
- Fluid Cup: 3/4 & 1.5 oz. plastic gravity fluid cups
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 1.5" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: Instruction guide, nozzle wrench and molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- Multi-purpose usage, as it works well with most paint media and applications
- The comfortable balanced feel enables use in production spray environments.
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Fluid control knob for easy adjustment and control of paint flow
- Removing the needle & nozzle caps enable you to spray the full range of texture & stippling effects
- Airbrush rebuild kits and replacement needle/nozzle sets are available