Master Airbrush Model G255 Pro Airbrush Set Professional Master Performance Multi-Purpose Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush Set with 3 Nozzle Sets (0.2, 0.3 & 0.5mm) and a 1/16 oz. Gravity Fluid Cup
Versatility with High Detail Performance!
The Model G25 Airbrushes 0.2, 0.3 and 0.5mm tips allow you to use it for fine detail spray, overall spray or for 2" wide spray patterns.
- Great for: fine art, nail art, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, hobbies, crafts, auto and motorcycle graphics & more!
- The smaller 1/6 oz fluid cup enables quick color changes with small amounts of fluid
- Includes a airbrush quick disconnect coupler and plug that includes a built-in air flow control valve
- Ideal for beginner to advanced artists and most usage applications or paint spray media
- Full 1 year warranty
Model G255 Pro Set Airbrush Specifications:
- Type: Model G25 Gravity feed with dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Size: 0.2, 0.3 & 0.5mm needle and nozzle sets
- Fluid Cup: 1/16 oz. (2 cc) Gravity feed fluid cup
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 2" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: A dual purpose airbrush quick disconnect with air flow control valve, instruction guide, nozzle wrench and molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- Multi-purpose usage, as it works well with most paint media and applications
- Excellent for high production spray environments.
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Removing the needle & nozzle caps enable you to spray the full range of texture & stippling effects
- Airbrush rebuild kits and replacement needle/nozzle sets are available