Master Airbrush Model G26 Airbrush Set Master Performance Multi-Purpose Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush with a 1/16 oz. Gravity Fluid Cup and a 0.2 mm Needle/Nozzle and a Cutaway Handle
User friendly popular small cup airbrush.
Excellent for applications that require detail spraying or quick color changes with small amounts of fluid!
- Great for: fine art, nail art, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, hobbies, crafts, auto and motorcycle graphics & more!
- Features a cutaway handle that allows for quick cleaning and flushing
- Ideal for beginner to advanced artists and most usage applications or paint spray media
- Full 1 year warranty
Model G26 Airbrush Specifications:
- Type: Gravity feed with dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Size: 0.2 mm Needle and nozzle
- Fluid Cup: 1/16 oz. (2 cc) Gravity feed fluid cup
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 1" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: Instruction guide, nozzle wrench, 2 cc eye dropper & molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- Multi-purpose usage, as it works well with most paint media and applications
- Excellent for high production spray environments. It's comfortable feel and cutaway handle allows you to quickly flush and clean passageways by grabing the needle chucking nut
- Fluid control knob for easy adjustment and control of paint flow
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Removing the needle & nozzle caps enable you to spray the full range of texture & stippling effects
- Airbrush rebuild kits and replacement needle/nozzle sets are available