Master Airbrush Model G30 Airbrush Set Professional Master HI-FLOW All-Purpose Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush with a 0.5 mm needle/nozzle and a Plastic Gravity Cup with 4 - 1/4 oz (7cc) Chambers for Multiple Colors
Cup design allows you to switch between up to 4 different colors by turning the cup!
Sprays light to heavy viscosity paint materials while providing high paint flow with a varying spray pattern.
- Great for: fine art, nail art, temporary tattoos, cake decorating, hobbies, crafts, auto and motorcycle graphics, etc...
- Use up to 4 colors at one time, just click cup to each color. Recomendation: Use one chamber for cleaning solution
- 4 Chamber cup comes with rubber push on lid
- Features self-centering drop-in nozzle for perfect alignment & even control through the spray range & provides a very high paint flow
- Micro air control valve at the head of the airbrush enables accurate micro fine spray control
- Ideal for beginner to advanced artists & most usage applications or paint spray media
- Full 1 year warranty
Model G30 Airbrush Specifications:
- Type: Model G30 gravity feed with dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Sizes: 0.5 mm needle/nozzle sets
- Fluid Cup: Plastic gravity feed cup with 4 - 1/4 oz (7cc) chambers
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 2" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: Nozzle wrench, instruction guide & molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization & accurate spray control
- Features self-centering drop-in nozzle for perfect alignment and even control through the spray range
- Spray light to heavy viscosity paint materials while providing high paint flow with a varying spray pattern
- Provides superior control of airflow at the head of the airbrush through the micro air control regulation valve. A quick turn of the valve can instantly take you from full atomization to extra fine detail. Fully opening the Valve makes it very easy to clean during color changes.
- Excellent for high production spray environments
- Ideal for applications that require quick color changes with large or small amounts of fluid for detail to background spraying.
- Removing the needle/nozzle cap enables you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Airbrush rebuild kits & replacement needle/nozzle sets are available