Master Airbrush Model G43 Airbrush Set Professional Master High Precision Detail Control Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush Set with a 1/3 oz Fluid Cup, Micro Air Control Valve and a 0.2 mm Fluid Tip
Provides Extreme Atomization & Air Control!
Top selling airbrush that's loaded with features!
- Airbrush set-up for applications where accurate spray control is required to do highly detailed work such as: automotive and motorcycle graphics, fine art, nail art, illustration, etc...
- 0.2 mm tip allows fine detail spray from hairline to a 1" pattern
Airbrush features that increase your productivity:
- Precision machined 4 piece matched airbrush head system for extremely fine atomization
- Micro air control valve at the head of the airbrush enables accurate micro fine spray control
- 1/3 oz. Bowl shaped gravity fluid cup allows you to use as little as drops of fluid
- Cutaway handle that allows quick cleaning and flushing
- Fluid control knob that provides easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow
- Full 1 year warranty
Ideal for beginner to advanced artists and most usage applications or paint spray media.
Model G43 Pro Airbrush Specifications:
- Type: Model G43 gravity feed with dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Size: 0.2 needle/nozzle with 4 part precision matched head system
- Fluid Cup: 1/3 oz. (9 cc) Bowl shaped gravity feed fluid cup
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 1" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: Nozzle wrench, airbrush guide and molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- The precision machined 4 piece matched airbrush head system provides fine atomization for extra control and increased detail
- Provides superior control of airflow at the head of the airbrush through the Micro Air Control Regulation Valve. A quick turn of the valve can instantly take you from full atomization to extra fine detail. Fully opening the Valve makes it very easy to clean during color changes
- The crown cap prevents paint build up at the nozzle. Removing the crown cap and nozzle cap enables you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects
- Excellent for high production spray environments. It's comfortable feel and cutaway handle allows you to quickly flush and clean passageways by grabing the needle chucking nut
- Fluid control knob for easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Airbrush rebuild kits and replacement needle/nozzle sets are available