Professional Master HI-FLOW All-Purpose Precision Pistol Trigger Fixed Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush Set w/ 3 Cup Sizes and 3 Nozzle Sets (0.3, 0.5 & 0.8mm) and 6' Braided Air Hose
Extremely versatile airbrush! Spray w/ any of the 3 interchangable cups or none at all!
The Model G79 Airbrushes 0.3, 0.5 & 0.8mm tips allow you to use it for fine detail spray, overall spray and wide spray patterns or use it w/ extra thick spray materials.
- Use the 0.3 or 0.5mm tip set-ups for applications where accurate spray control is required to do highly detailed work such as: auto & motorcycle graphics, fine art, nail art, illustration, etc...
- Use the 0.8mm set-up when you desire a wider spray pattern or when spraying thicker materials
Airbrush features that increase your productivity:
- The spray gun pistol trigger design gives you the feel of a spray gun while providing you w/ the accurate spray control of an airbrush.
- Features self-centering drop-in nozzles for perfect alignment & even control through the spray range & provides a very high paint flow
- Sprays light to heavy viscosity paint materials w/ a varying spray pattern
- Micro air control valve at the head of the airbrush enables accurate micro fine spray control
- 3 Sizes of screw on gravity fluid cups: 1/16, 1/6 & 1/2 oz.
- Fluid control knob that provides easy trigger adjustment & control of paint flow
- Full 1 year warranty
Model G79 Pro Set Airbrush Specifications:
- Type: Model G79 gravity feed w/ fixed dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Sizes: 0.3, 0.5 & 0.8mm needle and nozzle sets
- 3 Screw on Gravity Cups: 1/16 oz (2 cc), 1/6 oz. (5 cc) & 1/2 oz. (14 cc)
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 2" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: 6' Braided air hose w/ 1/8" fittings, nozzle wrench, instruction guide and molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made w/ high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- Features self-centering drop-in nozzles for perfect alignment and even control through the spray range
- Spray light to heavy viscosity paint materials while providing high paint flow w/ a varying spray pattern
- Provides superior control of airflow at the head of the airbrush through the Micro Air Control Regulation Valve. A quick turn of the valve can instantly take you from full atomization to extra fine detail. Fully opening the Valve makes it very easy to clean during color changes
- Excellent for high production spray environments
- Fluid control knob for easy trigger adjustment & control of paint flow
- Ideal for applications that require quick color changes w/ large or small amounts of fluid for detail to background spraying.
- Removing the needle and nozzle cap enables you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Airbrush rebuild kits & replacement needle/nozzle sets are available
- Fine, Commercial Art
- Photo Retouching
- Custom Automotive
- Motorcycle Graphics
- T-Shirts, Textiles
- Nail Art, Cosmetics
- Temporary Tattoos
- Signs, Backgrounds
- Models, RC's, Trains
- Hobbys, Crafts, Students
- Cake Decorating
Spray & Color Media:
- Watercolors & Acrylics
- Inks, Dyes & Food Coloring
- Automotive Urethanes
- Lacquers & Enamels