Professional Master HI-FLOW All-Purpose Precision Dual-Action Side Feed Airbrush Set with 3 Nozzle Sets (0.3, 0.5 & 0.8mm) and a 1/2 oz. Gravity Cup
Masters best all-purpose pro airbrush set!
Sprays light to heavy viscosity paint materials while providing high paint flow with a varying spray pattern.
The Model SB88 Airbrushes 0.3, 0.5 and 0.8mm tips allow you to use it for fine detail spray, overall spray and wide spray patterns or use it with extra thick spray materials.
- Use the 0.3 or 0.5mm tip set-ups for applications where accurate spray control is required to do highly detailed work such as: auto & motorcycle graphics, fine art, nail art, illustration, etc...
- Use the 0.8mm set-up when you desire a wider spray pattern or when spraying thicker materials
Airbrush features that increase your productivity:
- Features self-centering drop-in nozzles for perfect alignment and even control through the spray range and provides a very high paint flow
- Sprays light to heavy viscosity paint materials with a varying spray pattern
- 1/2 oz. (15 cc) Side feed fluid cup thats interchangable on either airbrush side
- Side bowl airbrushes allow direct vision of the work surface for close-up extra fine detail work
- Cutaway handle that allows quick cleaning and flushing
- Fluid control knob that provides easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow
- Full 1 year warranty
Ideal for beginner to advanced artists and most usage applications or paint spray media.
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- Features self-centering drop-in nozzles for perfect alignment and even control through the spray range
- Spray light to heavy viscosity paint materials while providing high paint flow with a varying spray pattern
- Excellent for high production spray environments. It's comfortable feel and cutaway handle allows you to quickly flush and clean passageways by grabing the needle chucking nut
- Fluid control knob for easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow
- Ideal for applications that require quick color changes with large or small amounts of fluid for detail to background spraying.
- Removing the needle and nozzle cap enables you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Airbrush rebuild kits and replacement needle/nozzle sets are available