This set of pencils is very unique and complements other sets well.
1. Every pencil was in perfect order by number from p-101 to p-250 the Pantone number system
2. No color names were on any of the pencils (only numbers)
3. I randomly checked the colors against the Pantone pallet in my software and it was a match each time to the new Pantone pallet.
4. The pencils were so nice and straight and centered they felt like professional pencils.
5. The dip color on the end of the pencil is not always an exact match to the lead on the paper but it is close enough I can pick up the pencil by how bright or light it was.
6. Very few crumbs were on the paper when making swatches. Light dust was created by some during burnishing.
7. 4mm cores
8. Most of the pencils shade well. Some are too light to shade.
9. The colors are more classy pastel to me than any pencils I have used.
10. The tips are very firm but lay down color easily with light pressure. Do not break with very hard pressure.
11. The tips last a long time.
12. They layer well with pencils from other sets.
13. They layer well with pencils from the same set.
14. The tin is hinged and looks nice.
15. Arrived in excellent condition. Packaged nicely.
16. Price is good.
1. Too many very light colors that are hard to see.