Includes regular UPS Ground, UPS Sure Post, USPS First-Class
(We offer FREE Standard Shipping on select items)
Standard Shipping & Handling within the contiguous 48 states*
- An order that is in stock and placed on-line by 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (Standard delivery) will usually be processed and shipped within 24-48 hours.
- We ship from two different warehouses. Most East Coast orders are shipped from Duncan SC and most West Coast orders are shipped from San Diego CA.
- Most standard shipments should arrive in 1 to 6 business days depending upon routing and the distance from the west coast.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii and Puerto Rico will incur a slightly higher charge.
- All hazardous materials ship by UPS to physical addresses only. All aerosol products ship by ground only within the lower 48 contiguous states.
- Air Expedited Orders must be placed by 12 noon Pacific Time in order to be shipped the same day.
- Hazardous Materials may be shipped by air, but require special Boxes, Packaging, Warnings and additional Fees that are included in the air shipping Quote.
Rush ProcessingTCP Global will rush process your order for an additional fee provided that the following conditions are met:
- Order is submitted by 12 noon PST.
- Your items must be in stock.
- Your transaction and credit card authorization is completed before 12:00pm PST.
- If paying by Credit Card, your shipping address matches your credit card billing address (i.e. no alternate ship-to address).
- If paying by PayPal, your shipping address is a confirmed PayPal shipping address (i.e. no alternate ship-to address).
Rush processing will only speed up processing time. It does not upgrade your shipping method. (eg. UPS Ground will still take 1-5 working days to arrive).
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, TCP GLOBAL'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THIS RUSH ORDER FEE ONLY, WHILE TCP GLOBAL CANNOT GUARANTEE SAME DAY SHIPMENT FOR ALL ORDERS, TCP GLOBAL WILL PUT FORTH OUR BEST EFFORT TO SHIP THIS ORDER THE PROMISED DATE OR YOUR RUSH ORDER PROCESSING FEE WILL BE REFUNDED.
Returning your Item
Please call our tech support department at 858-909-2110 and one of our customer service reps will assist you with your return/or exchange. Please have your account number and invoice number available for the service rep to assist you.
We are open M-F between the hours of 6:30am-5:00pm and Sat-Sun between 7-4pm pacific standard time.
Please review the following returns policy and instructions for returns and/or exchanges.
Do not return paint via U.S. Mail. Paint must be shipped by a Hazmat Approved Shipper like The UPS Store.For Returning Orders
(Damage, Wrong Item sent)
Returns department #: (858)-909-2110
6695 Rasha St. San Diego CA 92121
To return an item, an RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number is required. Call us at 858-909-2110 to obtain this number before shipping your item back. Send back your return via the Post Office, UPS, FEDEX or another service with a copy of the original order. *We suggest that you select a service with tracking information for your records.
- All mixed paint colors are considered custom and are not returnable. TCP Global assumes no liability for color match problems after the coating has been applied.
- All book, DVD, & video sales are final. No returns allowed on these media types.
- All new resalable items in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of receipt and will be subject to a 15 percent restocking fee. (excludes special order items)
- No refunds without sales receipt. Goods are not returnable after 30 days of purchase date. See your TCP Global / DEPOT Invoice for more information regarding returns policy.
- There will be no return charge if we sent the wrong item or if it arrived damaged.
- Please allow 14 Days for us to Receive and Process Your Return.
We'll credit or refund the value of the item and any taxes you were charged (excluding delivery charges). To assure fast, accurate processing of your return, be sure to make a copy of your original order that came with the merchandise and enclose it with the returned merchandise. Use the original packaging if possible and remove or cover the original shipping label. Seal the package securely with tape, not string.
6695 Rasha St. San Diego CA 92121
TCP Global is required to charge applicable state and local tax on every item shipped to an address in California. In order to obtain Tax Exempt status for orders shipped in the State of California, we must first receive a completed State of California Resale Card by mail, e-mail of FAX. We will then setup your account to be tax exempt.