Do's & Don'ts
Here are just a couple of things that you Do and Don’t want to do during airbrushing, that might help you make Airbrushing a little more enjoyable.
- Although Acrylic paint is non toxic, always spray in a ventilated area.
- Always wear a protective mask while Airbrushing any type of paint.
- When spraying Urethane paints, always wear a OSHA approved respirator inside a certified spray booth
- Never leave paint in the Airbrush
- Do not use gasoline as a cleaner
- Do not use abrasives to clean Airbrush parts (Steel wool, Brilo pads, sand paper...etc)
- Always use the appropriate reducers and cleaners
- For Acrylic Paints use Water or Urethane
- For Food Coloring Paints use Water