Iwata Eclipse HP CS Airbrush Set with 1/5 hp Cool Runner II Dual Fan Air Tank Compressor System Kit, Professional All-Purpose Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush, 0.35mm tip
Complete System Includes:
- Iwata-Medea Eclipse HP CS Dual Action Airbrush Set
- Professional airbrush that features a 0.35mm needle and drop-in self-centering nozzle combination and comes with a large 1/3 oz funnel shape gravity-feed cup. It has a single cut-away handle and spray pattern - hairline to 2" (50-mm) round. It sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics.
- Ultimate versatility, reliability and performance. The multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail airbrushes of the Eclipse Series cover a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, they are well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. The Eclipse Series has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
- Master Airbrush Model TC-326T Cool Runner II Air Compressor with Air Tank (Superior performance single-piston compressor that runs cool without overheating, which extends the compressors lifespan)
- Professional long life cool running high performance powerful 1/5 horse power single-piston airbrush air compressor with 2 built-in cooling fans, plus a large 3 liter air storage tank that allows constant air pressure and zero pulsation.
- Designed for serious airbrushing, as the two cooling fans allow it to run much cooler for a longer continuous running time without overheating. Has a long duty cycle and the premium rotor windings that increase the lifespan of the compressor.
- Provides precise air adjustment control and clean, dry air because of it's true diaphragm pressure regulator with gauge and it's water trap filter. Portable, lightweight and compact compressor with a built-in carrying handle.
- Compressor maintains constant air pressure and zero pulsation, because the air is drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons. Features an "air-on-demand system" that automatically shuts off air when not in use. Maintenance free, oil-less and super quiet operation (47 db).
- Air pressure adjustment range 0 to 57 psi. Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 57 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 43 psi. Delivers a high air volume of 0.8 cfm and a high air flow of 25 ltrs/min. Voltage: 110-120v/60hz.
- 6 Foot Braided Air Hose with 1/8" Fittings
- Compressor Mounted Dual Airbrush Holder
- Master Airbrush Quick Start Guide Manual and a Airbrush Resource Center Access Card