Iwata Eclipse HP-CS 4207 Dual-Action Airbrush with 0.35 mm. Tip and 1/3 oz. Gravity Feed Cup
This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
- Gravity-feed airbrush features a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying, but with high-paint-flow capacity
- Generous 1/3 oz. sized cup is designed with a new funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
- Automotive artists, fine artists and students will appreciate how well the Eclipse CS sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics
- Single Cut-Away Handle
- Adjustable Main Lever Tension
- Paint Reservoir: 1/3 oz. (9 ml) Gravity-Feed Cup
- Nozzle: 0.35 mm. Drop-In Self-Centering Nozzle
- Trigger Action: Dual-Action
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 2 in. (50mm) Round
- 0.5 mm. Nozzle
- Pre-Set Handle
- Single Cut-Away Handle
- Solid Ergonomic Handle
- Crown Cap
Master Airbrush Air Compressor Model TC-77
Professional Super Quiet High Performance Compact Airbrush Compressor with Small Air Tank
Includes a built-in Airbrush Holder, Air Pressure Adjustment Regulator and Gauge, plus 6' Braided Hose with Mini-Inline Moisture Filter
Popular compact pro compressor!
Delivers air with constant pressure & zero pulsation! An ideal compact work station compressor!
Supports airbrushing for most:
- Powerful: 1/8 Horsepower; Delivers high air volume (0.6 cfm) and air flow (18 ltrs/min)
- Portable: Lightweight, compact and easy to carry with the built in handle
- Precise Air Adjustment: Air pressure adjustment regulator knob with pressure gauge
- Automatic On/Off Shutoff: Preset for automatic turn off when air pressure reaches 43 psi. Preset for automatic turn on at 29 psi. This enables a longer compressor life from less motor wear and heat-related moisture.
- Constant Pressure and Zero Pulsation: Air is drawn from the small air storage tank providing you a constant regulated pressure. There's zero pulsation because air is drawn from the tank which eliminates any pulsation effect from the pistons.
- Thermally Protected: Automatically turns itself off if the unit becomes over heated.
- Holder: Easy to operate with a built-in airbrush holder.
- Single Piston Motor: Maintenance free, oil-less and quiet operation (47 db)
- Full 2 year warranty, so you can be assured of quality and reliability.
Airbrush types, applications, paint and color media and levels of users from beginner to advanced artists. Suitable for hobbies, crafts, nail art, auto graphics temporary tattoos, tanning, cake decorating, etc...
Model TC-260 Air Compressor Specifications:
- Type: Single cylinder piston with 0.08 gallon (0.3 liters) air tank
- Power: 1/8 Horsepower; Voltage: 110-120v/60hz
- Air Control: Pressure adjustment regulator and gauge
- Air Delivery: 18 ltrs/minute; 0.6 cfm @ 43 psi
- Working Pressure: 5-35 psi; Auto Stop: at 45 psi; Auto Start: at 29 psi
- Maximum Pressure: Factory preset at 43 psi, without preset control 100 psi
- Dimensions: 6.5" h x 6" w x 7" l; Weight: 6 lbs (2.7kg)
- Electric Cord: 6 ft; Certificate: CE; Connections: 1/8 in. bsp