Professional Master HI-FLOW All-Purpose Precision Dual-Action Gravity Feed Airbrush Set with 3 Cup Sizes and 3 Nozzle Sets (0.3, 0.5 & 0.8mm), Features Self-Centering Drop-in Nozzles
Masters best all-purpose gravity airbrush!
Sprays light to heavy viscosity paint materials while providing high paint flow with a varying spray pattern.
The Model G33 Airbrushes 0.2, 0.3 and 0.5mm tips allow you to use it for fine detail spray, overall spray and wide spray patterns or use it with extra thick spray materials.
- Use the 0.3 or 0.5mm tip set-ups for applications where accurate spray control is required to do highly detailed work such as: auto & motorcycle graphics, fine art, nail art, illustration, etc...
- Use the 0.8mm set-up when you desire a wider spray pattern or when spraying thicker materials
Airbrush features that increase your productivity:
- Features self-centering drop-in nozzles for perfect alignment and even control through the spray range and provides a very high paint flow
- Sprays light to heavy viscosity paint materials with a varying spray pattern
- 3 Sizes of screw on gravity fluid cups: 1/16, 1/6 & 1/2 oz.
- Cutaway handle that allows quick cleaning and flushing
- Fluid control knob that provides easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow
- Full 1 year warranty
Ideal for beginner to advanced artists and most usage applications or paint spray media.
Model G33 Pro Set Airbrush Specifications:
- Type: Model G33 gravity feed with dual-action (air & fluid control) trigger; Internal mix for a fully atomized spray pattern
- Tip Sizes: 0.3, 0.5 & 0.8mm needle and nozzle sets
- 3 Screw on Gravity Cups: 1/16 oz (2 cc), 1/6 oz. (5 cc) & 1/2 oz. (14 cc)
- Spray Pattern: Hairline to 2" wide; Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
- Includes: A nozzle wrench, instruction guide and molded plastic storage case
Features and Benefits:
- Made with high quality precision components that enable this airbrush to work efficiently while providing exceptional atomization and accurate spray control
- Features self-centering drop-in nozzles for perfect alignment and even control through the spray range
- Spray light to heavy viscosity paint materials while providing high paint flow with a varying spray pattern
- Excellent for high production spray environments. It's comfortable feel and cutaway handle allows you to quickly flush and clean passageways by grabing the needle chucking nut
- Fluid control knob for easy trigger adjustment and control of paint flow
- Ideal for applications that require quick color changes with large or small amounts of fluid for detail to background spraying.
- Removing the needle and nozzle cap enables you to spray the full range of texture and stippling effects
- The solvent resistant PTFE needle packing prolongs the airbrushes life. It enables you to use of solvent based automotive paints: urethanes, lacquers and enamels
- Airbrush rebuild kits and replacement needle/nozzle sets are available
- Fine, Commercial Art
- Photo Retouching
- Custom Automotive
- Motorcycle Graphics
- T-Shirts, Textiles
- Nail Art, Cosmetics
- Temporary Tattoos
- Signs, Backgrounds
- Models, RC's, Trains
- Hobbys, Crafts, Students
- Cake Decorating
Spray & Color Media:
- Watercolors & Acrylics
- Inks, Dyes & Food Coloring
- Automotive Urethanes
- Lacquers & Enamels